Updated Nov 26, 2012 - 1:15 pm
Todd Heap: Arizona Cardinals must stay together
"I don't think you can be embarrassed when you go out there and give everything you have," Heap told Arizona Sports 620's Burns and Gambo Monday. "I don't think we're losing in embarrassing fashion."
However, the veteran did admit he's never been through a losing streak as long as the one the Cardinals are currently riding.
"Never been part of it, so new territory," he said, before offering thoughts on what the team must do while it is trying to right the ship.
"When you talk to people in the media, when you get asked the questions, people are going to be asking questions about other guys, about coaches, about this," he said. "The first thing you have to do is stick together as a team and make sure you believe in one another and not let those things tear you apart.
"You have to stay together."
"Anybody that's ever been on a team that has experienced it knows that that's the case and knows that's what we have to do," he said. "As a group of guys in the locker room, as coaches, as an organization that's what we have to do is pull together just to get that one win and get out of this hole."
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- All-Access with Arians: Running game is fine, defense is better than last year
- John Abraham feels good after first practice, confident he'll be ready soon
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.