Updated Nov 26, 2012 - 1:15 pm
Todd Heap: Arizona Cardinals must stay together
"I don't think you can be embarrassed when you go out there and give everything you have," Heap told Arizona Sports 620's Burns and Gambo Monday. "I don't think we're losing in embarrassing fashion."
However, the veteran did admit he's never been through a losing streak as long as the one the Cardinals are currently riding.
"Never been part of it, so new territory," he said, before offering thoughts on what the team must do while it is trying to right the ship.
"When you talk to people in the media, when you get asked the questions, people are going to be asking questions about other guys, about coaches, about this," he said. "The first thing you have to do is stick together as a team and make sure you believe in one another and not let those things tear you apart.
"You have to stay together."
"Anybody that's ever been on a team that has experienced it knows that that's the case and knows that's what we have to do," he said. "As a group of guys in the locker room, as coaches, as an organization that's what we have to do is pull together just to get that one win and get out of this hole."
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi - Friday March 14Steve Smith sounds off
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday March 14How well have the Cardinals done in free agency?
- Karlos Dansby, Cleveland Browns linebacker - Wednesday March 12Cleveland Browns linebacker and former Arizona Cardinal Karlos Dansby discusses his signing with the
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Wednesday March 12Mark Schlereth of ESPN reacts to the early signings during NFL free agency.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals new left tackle - Wednesday March 12Jared Veldheer discusses his recent signing with the Cardinals.