Updated Nov 26, 2012 - 1:15 pm
Todd Heap: Arizona Cardinals must stay together
"I don't think you can be embarrassed when you go out there and give everything you have," Heap told Arizona Sports 620's Burns and Gambo Monday. "I don't think we're losing in embarrassing fashion."
However, the veteran did admit he's never been through a losing streak as long as the one the Cardinals are currently riding.
"Never been part of it, so new territory," he said, before offering thoughts on what the team must do while it is trying to right the ship.
"When you talk to people in the media, when you get asked the questions, people are going to be asking questions about other guys, about coaches, about this," he said. "The first thing you have to do is stick together as a team and make sure you believe in one another and not let those things tear you apart.
"You have to stay together."
"Anybody that's ever been on a team that has experienced it knows that that's the case and knows that's what we have to do," he said. "As a group of guys in the locker room, as coaches, as an organization that's what we have to do is pull together just to get that one win and get out of this hole."
- Cardinals announce 'Protect the Nest' ticket plans
- ESPN's future power rankings place Arizona Cardinals 16th in NFL, last in NFC West
- Patrick Peterson ranked below Richard Sherman, but Antonio Cromartie also on list of best CBs
- The Pulse: Ellington most likely to be face of franchise among Valley's young talent
- NFL.com: Ellington could 'make the leap' in 2014
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.
- Kurt Warner, former AZ Cardinals QB - Thursday June 19How does he feel about being inducted into Cardinals' Ring of Honor?
- Kurt Warner- Former Cardinals QB - Wednesday June 18Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner talks about being inducted into the Ring of Honor.
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday June 18Kurt Warner appears headed for the Cardinals' Ring of Honor.