Updated Nov 26, 2012 - 1:15 pm
Todd Heap: Arizona Cardinals must stay together
"I don't think you can be embarrassed when you go out there and give everything you have," Heap told Arizona Sports 620's Burns and Gambo Monday. "I don't think we're losing in embarrassing fashion."
However, the veteran did admit he's never been through a losing streak as long as the one the Cardinals are currently riding.
"Never been part of it, so new territory," he said, before offering thoughts on what the team must do while it is trying to right the ship.
"When you talk to people in the media, when you get asked the questions, people are going to be asking questions about other guys, about coaches, about this," he said. "The first thing you have to do is stick together as a team and make sure you believe in one another and not let those things tear you apart.
"You have to stay together."
"Anybody that's ever been on a team that has experienced it knows that that's the case and knows that's what we have to do," he said. "As a group of guys in the locker room, as coaches, as an organization that's what we have to do is pull together just to get that one win and get out of this hole."
- Notes from the Nest: July 27, 2014
- Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson reasserts self as NFL's best
- Earl Watford, Paul Fanaika battling for Arizona Cardinals' right guard job
- Patrick Peterson 'relieved' of offensive, special teams duties with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals TE Troy Niklas forced to play catch-up
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.