Updated Nov 27, 2012 - 12:30 pm
Cardinals' Sendlein placed on IR; Scott Wedige signed
Sendlein suffered a torn MCL in his left knee in Sunday's loss to the St. Louis Rams. Sendlein, a fifth-year pro from the University of Texas, had started every game over the last four-plus seasons at center for Arizona.
To take his roster spot, the Cardinals signed Scott Wedige off the Cincinnati Bengals practice squad Tuesday.
Wedige originally signed with the Cardinals as an undrafted free agent out of Northern Illinois, but was released on August 31. Before hooking on with Cincinnati, Wedige had spent time on the New York Giants practice squad.
- Cardinals offensive tackle Eric Winston: Playing meaningful games 'is what it's all about'
- Jaws: Dansby playing with a chip on his shoulder
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 12
- Stability at quarterback a huge catalyst for Arizona Cardinals' 2013 success
- Franz's 2013 NFL Power Poll - Week 15
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.