Updated Nov 27, 2012 - 12:30 pm
Cardinals' Sendlein placed on IR; Scott Wedige signed
Sendlein suffered a torn MCL in his left knee in Sunday's loss to the St. Louis Rams. Sendlein, a fifth-year pro from the University of Texas, had started every game over the last four-plus seasons at center for Arizona.
To take his roster spot, the Cardinals signed Scott Wedige off the Cincinnati Bengals practice squad Tuesday.
Wedige originally signed with the Cardinals as an undrafted free agent out of Northern Illinois, but was released on August 31. Before hooking on with Cincinnati, Wedige had spent time on the New York Giants practice squad.
- Tommy Kelly happy to be wanted, with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals Bruce Arians not surprised James Harrison retired
- Christian Tupou, Kevin Cone, Dominique Williams added to Arizona Cardinals' practice squad
- New Arizona Cardinals LB Thomas Keiser: I wanted to go pass rush for somebody
- Former Arizona Cardinals quarterback Max Hall arrested on shoplifting, drug charges
- Bruce Arians- Cardinals head coach - Tuesday September 2Bruce Arians thinks the NFC West has gotten stronger in 2014.
- Bickley Blast - Tuesday September 2Will the NFL suspend 49ers' defensive end Ray McDonald?
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Tuesday September 2It's Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi!
- Steve Keim - Arizona Cardinals GM - Tuesday September 2Steve Keim discusses whether or not the Cardinals roster is set.
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves