Updated Nov 28, 2012 - 9:45 am
AP Pro 32 comments on Arizona Cardinals
ARIZONA CARDINALS (28)
Chris Berman (ESPN, 27) — Now what Neil Lomax?
Clifton Brown (Sporting News, 27) — Their quarterback situation is sad, and there may not be a quick fix.
Cris Collinsworth (NBC Sports, 25)
Rich Gannon (CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio, 27) — QB situation has been an absolute killer for the Cards.
Bob Glauber (Newsday, 28) — The losing streak hits seven, with no end in sight. At least not until Kevin Kolb starts throwing passes again.
Rick Gosselin (Dallas Morning News, 25) — The Cardinals have started three different quarterbacks this season. All have thrown for 300 yards in a game and all have thrown more than 50 passes in a game.
Clark Judge (CBSSports.com, 26) — Three quarterbacks, no pass protection and a losing streak that won't end.
Ira Kaufman (Tampa Tribune, 27) — A lot of good defense going to waste as Ken Whisenhunt stews.
Pat Kirwan (SiriusXM NFL Radio/CBSSports.com, 28) — There is a ray of hope that rookie QB Ryan Lindley can play, but behind the Cardinal line he doesn't have much of a chance. It was good to see Beanie Wells back, but at 2.8 per carry things haven't changed.
John Lynch (Fox Sports, 27) — The stat sheet won't show it because of the four INT's, but rookie QB Ryan Lindley actually showed some promise and an ability to really throw the ball. The Cardinals defense that has played so well broke down.
Alex Marvez (Foxsports.com, 27) — There is a legitimate chance that the Cardinals could lose 12 straight games after an 0-4 start.
Dan Pompei (Chicago Tribune, 26) — The last time they won a game, players had not yet started wearing pink for breast cancer awareness month.
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 4
- Tight ends torching Arizona Cardinals' defense, but it's not as bad as you think
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials