Updated Nov 28, 2012 - 9:45 am
AP Pro 32 comments on Arizona Cardinals
ARIZONA CARDINALS (28)
Chris Berman (ESPN, 27) Now what Neil Lomax?
Clifton Brown (Sporting News, 27) Their quarterback situation is sad, and there may not be a quick fix.
Cris Collinsworth (NBC Sports, 25)
Rich Gannon (CBS Sports/SiriusXM NFL Radio, 27) QB situation has been an absolute killer for the Cards.
Bob Glauber (Newsday, 28) The losing streak hits seven, with no end in sight. At least not until Kevin Kolb starts throwing passes again.
Rick Gosselin (Dallas Morning News, 25) The Cardinals have started three different quarterbacks this season. All have thrown for 300 yards in a game and all have thrown more than 50 passes in a game.
Clark Judge (CBSSports.com, 26) Three quarterbacks, no pass protection and a losing streak that won't end.
Ira Kaufman (Tampa Tribune, 27) A lot of good defense going to waste as Ken Whisenhunt stews.
Pat Kirwan (SiriusXM NFL Radio/CBSSports.com, 28) There is a ray of hope that rookie QB Ryan Lindley can play, but behind the Cardinal line he doesn't have much of a chance. It was good to see Beanie Wells back, but at 2.8 per carry things haven't changed.
John Lynch (Fox Sports, 27) The stat sheet won't show it because of the four INT's, but rookie QB Ryan Lindley actually showed some promise and an ability to really throw the ball. The Cardinals defense that has played so well broke down.
Alex Marvez (Foxsports.com, 27) There is a legitimate chance that the Cardinals could lose 12 straight games after an 0-4 start.
Dan Pompei (Chicago Tribune, 26) The last time they won a game, players had not yet started wearing pink for breast cancer awareness month.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.