Updated Nov 30, 2012 - 2:20 pm
Horton wants to take advantage of the Jets' ‘ills'
Arizona Cardinals defensive coordinator Ray Horton talked about some of the issues the Jets are facing.
"They have been hurt, they lost their best receiver, their line has been struggling a little bit, and I saw their offensive line coach complaining about who makes the decision on who plays," Horton said.
Including a quarterback controversy, head coach Rex Ryan fighting for his job and their unofficial mascot "Fireman Ed" stepping down from his position, the list of woes goes on and on for the Jets.
"We want to take advantage of their ills," Horton said.
The Cardinals have lost seven straight games and are looking for all the help they can get to stop their disappointing losing skid.
"We hope there is a little confusion, disarray, uncertainty there where we can maybe take advantage of everything that has been going on," Horton said.
However as many issues as the Jets have dealt with this season, the Cardinals situation isn't a whole lot better.
"It is kind of a mirror image of us," Horton said. "We have struggled a little bit."
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?
- John McClain, NFL insider - Thursday April 17Who will the Texans draft?
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.