Horton wants to take advantage of the Jets' ‘ills'
Arizona Cardinals defensive coordinator Ray Horton talked about some of the issues the Jets are facing.
"They have been hurt, they lost their best receiver, their line has been struggling a little bit, and I saw their offensive line coach complaining about who makes the decision on who plays," Horton said.
Including a quarterback controversy, head coach Rex Ryan fighting for his job and their unofficial mascot "Fireman Ed" stepping down from his position, the list of woes goes on and on for the Jets.
"We want to take advantage of their ills," Horton said.
The Cardinals have lost seven straight games and are looking for all the help they can get to stop their disappointing losing skid.
"We hope there is a little confusion, disarray, uncertainty there where we can maybe take advantage of everything that has been going on," Horton said.
However as many issues as the Jets have dealt with this season, the Cardinals situation isn't a whole lot better.
"It is kind of a mirror image of us," Horton said. "We have struggled a little bit."
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.