Updated Dec 4, 2012 - 8:13 am
Darnell Dockett responds to report of incident, kind of
Originally published: Dec 4, 2012 - 7:51 am
Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Darnell Dockett sent out a few tweets late Monday in what is likely a response to a reported on-field incident he had with teammate Kerry Rhodes as the end of the Cardinals 7-6 loss to the Jets on Sunday.
Two sides to every story! But everyone needs a escape goat! Everyone need to point the finger at some one. It won't be first or last!
In the end maybe I care to much, to loyal to s*** that's not loyal to me. Maybe I should be like other #'s and just don't give a f***.
Anyway I can't tell y'all the truth or how I feel cuz they watching my tweets smh. Oh and by the way when I'm wrong I say it. Just a FYI..
Cardinals coack Ken Whisenhunt told Arizona Sports 620's Doug & Wolf he would not expand or discuss the matter.
"We generally prefer to keep internal matters like that within the team and not discuss them publicly," he said. "I think we're going to continue to do that going forward."
The 4-8 Cardinals head to Seattle on Sunday for a NFC West game against the Seahawks.
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 4
- Tight ends torching Arizona Cardinals' defense, but it's not as bad as you think
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials