Updated Dec 4, 2012 - 8:13 am
Darnell Dockett responds to report of incident, kind of
Originally published: Dec 4, 2012 - 7:51 am
Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Darnell Dockett sent out a few tweets late Monday in what is likely a response to a reported on-field incident he had with teammate Kerry Rhodes as the end of the Cardinals 7-6 loss to the Jets on Sunday.
Two sides to every story! But everyone needs a escape goat! Everyone need to point the finger at some one. It won't be first or last!
In the end maybe I care to much, to loyal to s*** that's not loyal to me. Maybe I should be like other #'s and just don't give a f***.
Anyway I can't tell y'all the truth or how I feel cuz they watching my tweets smh. Oh and by the way when I'm wrong I say it. Just a FYI..
Cardinals coack Ken Whisenhunt told Arizona Sports 620's Doug & Wolf he would not expand or discuss the matter.
"We generally prefer to keep internal matters like that within the team and not discuss them publicly," he said. "I think we're going to continue to do that going forward."
The 4-8 Cardinals head to Seattle on Sunday for a NFC West game against the Seahawks.
- What I Saw -- Thursday, Aug. 21
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- House of Cards Camp Awards - Friday August 22Doug & Wolf announce the winners of the 2014 House of Cards Camp Awards.
- Max Starks, Cardinals offenisve lineman - Friday August 22Cardinals offensive lineman Max Starks is excited to be reunited with Bruce Arians.
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Friday August 22Michael Bidwill discusses preparing for the Super Bowl without the help of the City of Glendale.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.