Updated Dec 11, 2012 - 2:03 pm
Report: Cardinals tried out Foswhitt Whittaker
The Arizona Cardinals recently tried out former University of Texas running back Fozzy Whitaker— Aaron Wilson (@RavensInsider) December 11, 2012
The Cardinals have had issues at the running back position, with Ryan Williams out for the season and Beanie Wells, LaRod Stephens-Howling and William Powell all struggling to consistently gain yardage.
Whittaker, who went undrafted out of Texas in 2012, ran for 1,233 yards and 12 touchdowns in his collegiate career. He also caught 73 passes for 464 yards and a score.
- Cardinals offensive tackle Eric Winston: Playing meaningful games 'is what it's all about'
- Jaws: Dansby playing with a chip on his shoulder
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 12
- Stability at quarterback a huge catalyst for Arizona Cardinals' 2013 success
- Franz's 2013 NFL Power Poll - Week 15
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.