Updated Dec 11, 2012 - 2:03 pm
Report: Cardinals tried out Foswhitt Whittaker
The Arizona Cardinals recently tried out former University of Texas running back Fozzy Whitaker— Aaron Wilson (@RavensInsider) December 11, 2012
The Cardinals have had issues at the running back position, with Ryan Williams out for the season and Beanie Wells, LaRod Stephens-Howling and William Powell all struggling to consistently gain yardage.
Whittaker, who went undrafted out of Texas in 2012, ran for 1,233 yards and 12 touchdowns in his collegiate career. He also caught 73 passes for 464 yards and a score.
- Free agent kicker Jay Feely announces he's re-signed with Arizona Cardinals
- NFL Draft '14: Six-round mock draft for the Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals running back Rashard Mendenhall calls it quits in Huffington Post article
- NFL writer: Cardinals could turn attention to Jared Veldheer if Branden Albert heads to Dolphins
- PFT: All signs point to free agent tackle Albert signing with Dolphins
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?
- Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer - Tuesday March 4Dave Pasch, ESPN play-by-play announcer, discusses UA and ASU basketball.