Updated Dec 11, 2012 - 2:03 pm
Report: Cardinals tried out Foswhitt Whittaker
The Arizona Cardinals recently tried out former University of Texas running back Fozzy Whitaker— Aaron Wilson (@RavensInsider) December 11, 2012
The Cardinals have had issues at the running back position, with Ryan Williams out for the season and Beanie Wells, LaRod Stephens-Howling and William Powell all struggling to consistently gain yardage.
Whittaker, who went undrafted out of Texas in 2012, ran for 1,233 yards and 12 touchdowns in his collegiate career. He also caught 73 passes for 464 yards and a score.
- Arizona Cardinals' OC: Rashard Mendenhall 'back to what I remember' from Pittsburgh
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 5
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely feels a responsibility to help others
- Arizona Cardinals' O-line faces familiar challenge in St. Louis Rams' Robert Quinn
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.