Updated Dec 21, 2012 - 10:36 am
Cardinals DC Horton says job interviews are 'win-win' for all involved
Horton, who interviewed for the St. Louis Rams opening last offseason before the team hired Jeff Fisher, is credited for transforming Arizona's defense from one of the worst units in the league to one of the best.
So it stands to reason at least a few teams with openings will take a look at Horton.
A guest of Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf Thursday, Horton said an interview like the one he had with the Rams is valuable for for both sides.
"They get a little exposure, I get a little exposure, so I think both sides probably should ask poignant questions."
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.