Updated Dec 21, 2012 - 10:36 am
Cardinals DC Horton says job interviews are 'win-win' for all involved
Horton, who interviewed for the St. Louis Rams opening last offseason before the team hired Jeff Fisher, is credited for transforming Arizona's defense from one of the worst units in the league to one of the best.
So it stands to reason at least a few teams with openings will take a look at Horton.
A guest of Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf Thursday, Horton said an interview like the one he had with the Rams is valuable for for both sides.
"They get a little exposure, I get a little exposure, so I think both sides probably should ask poignant questions."
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 1, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals LB John Abraham releases statement on June DUI arrest
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely on proposal to push PATs back: 'There's going to be a lot more injuries'
- Cardinals rookie receiver John Brown doing more than relying on physical talents in training camp
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Brown sits out, Starks adds depth, Abraham will be in camp 'soon'
- Kareem Martin, Arizona Cardinals defensive end - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ defensive end Kareem Martin speaks on his first NFL training camp experience.
- Tony Jefferson, Arizona Cardinals safety - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ safety Tony Jefferson discusses training camp improvements.
- Bob McManaman, azcentral sports writer - Friday August 1azcentral sports writer Bob McManaman joins the show at Cardinals training camp.
- John Brown, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 1Cardinals rookie wide receiver John Brown says he is different from other rookies.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 1Are the fortunes of the Arizona Cardinals changing?