Updated Dec 21, 2012 - 10:36 am
Cardinals DC Horton says job interviews are 'win-win' for all involved
Horton, who interviewed for the St. Louis Rams opening last offseason before the team hired Jeff Fisher, is credited for transforming Arizona's defense from one of the worst units in the league to one of the best.
So it stands to reason at least a few teams with openings will take a look at Horton.
A guest of Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf Thursday, Horton said an interview like the one he had with the Rams is valuable for for both sides.
"They get a little exposure, I get a little exposure, so I think both sides probably should ask poignant questions."
- Rookie QB Logan Thomas largely ineffective in Cardinals preseason finale
- Cardinals WRs Brown, Golden and Powell fail to make case in final preseason game
- NFL.com predicts a couple of Arizona Cardinals will win awards
- Report: Arizona Cardinals negotiating contract with James Harrison
- Cardinals vs. Chargers preview: Final chance to make an impression
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL Insider - Tuesday August 26Mike Sando takes us inside the NFL headlines.
- Who impressed/Who depressed - Monday August 25Vince praises Arizona's newest football dynasty.