Updated Dec 24, 2012 - 2:54 pm
With fourth place finish, 2013 schedule set for Arizona Cardinals
However, in defeat the Cardinals did wrap up fourth place honors in the NFC West, solidifying at least one aspect heading into next season: their schedule.
In 2013, the Cardinals will play home games against the Indianapolis Colts, Houston Texans, Carolina Panthers, Atlanta Falcons, Detroit Lions, Seattle Seahawks, San Francisco 49ers and St. Louis Rams.
Their road games will feature matchups against the Tennessee Titans, Jacksonville Jaguars, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Philadelphia Eagles, Seattle Seahawks, San Francisco 49ers and St. Louis Rams.
Seven of their 16 games will feature showdowns against teams headed to the postseason in 2012.
- Cardinals offensive tackle Eric Winston: Playing meaningful games 'is what it's all about'
- Jaws: Dansby playing with a chip on his shoulder
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 12
- Stability at quarterback a huge catalyst for Arizona Cardinals' 2013 success
- Franz's 2013 NFL Power Poll - Week 15
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.