Updated Dec 24, 2012 - 2:54 pm
With fourth place finish, 2013 schedule set for Arizona Cardinals
However, in defeat the Cardinals did wrap up fourth place honors in the NFC West, solidifying at least one aspect heading into next season: their schedule.
In 2013, the Cardinals will play home games against the Indianapolis Colts, Houston Texans, Carolina Panthers, Atlanta Falcons, Detroit Lions, Seattle Seahawks, San Francisco 49ers and St. Louis Rams.
Their road games will feature matchups against the Tennessee Titans, Jacksonville Jaguars, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Philadelphia Eagles, Seattle Seahawks, San Francisco 49ers and St. Louis Rams.
Seven of their 16 games will feature showdowns against teams headed to the postseason in 2012.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.