Updated Dec 24, 2012 - 2:54 pm
With fourth place finish, 2013 schedule set for Arizona Cardinals
However, in defeat the Cardinals did wrap up fourth place honors in the NFC West, solidifying at least one aspect heading into next season: their schedule.
In 2013, the Cardinals will play home games against the Indianapolis Colts, Houston Texans, Carolina Panthers, Atlanta Falcons, Detroit Lions, Seattle Seahawks, San Francisco 49ers and St. Louis Rams.
Their road games will feature matchups against the Tennessee Titans, Jacksonville Jaguars, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Philadelphia Eagles, Seattle Seahawks, San Francisco 49ers and St. Louis Rams.
Seven of their 16 games will feature showdowns against teams headed to the postseason in 2012.
- All-Access with Arians: Jobs still up for grabs, cuts will be difficult
- What I Saw -- Thursday, Aug. 21
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.
- House of Cards Camp Awards - Friday August 22Doug & Wolf announce the winners of the 2014 House of Cards Camp Awards.
- Max Starks, Cardinals offenisve lineman - Friday August 22Cardinals offensive lineman Max Starks is excited to be reunited with Bruce Arians.
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Friday August 22Michael Bidwill discusses preparing for the Super Bowl without the help of the City of Glendale.