Updated Dec 26, 2012 - 12:04 pm
Cardinals place Rob Housler on IR, promote Kerry Taylor to active Roster
Housler's second NFL season comes to an end with the former Florida Atlantic product catching 45 passes for 417 yards. He injured his shoulder trying to make a catch Sunday against the Bears.
Taylor is an Arizona native who attended Arizona State University. He has been with the Cardinals since joining the practice squad on September 24, and previously spent time with the Packers, Patriots and 49ers.
He has yet to record a statistic in a regular season NFL game.
Also Wednesday the Cardinals announced they have re-signed defensive end Everrette Thompson to the practice squad. Thompson, who was an undrafted free agent out of Washington, was with the team during training camp.
- What I Saw -- Thursday, Aug. 21
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Max Starks, Cardinals offenisve lineman - Friday August 22Cardinals offensive lineman Max Starks is excited to be reunited with Bruce Arians.
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Friday August 22Michael Bidwill discusses preparing for the Super Bowl without the help of the City of Glendale.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett