Updated Dec 26, 2012 - 12:04 pm
Cardinals place Rob Housler on IR, promote Kerry Taylor to active Roster
Housler's second NFL season comes to an end with the former Florida Atlantic product catching 45 passes for 417 yards. He injured his shoulder trying to make a catch Sunday against the Bears.
Taylor is an Arizona native who attended Arizona State University. He has been with the Cardinals since joining the practice squad on September 24, and previously spent time with the Packers, Patriots and 49ers.
He has yet to record a statistic in a regular season NFL game.
Also Wednesday the Cardinals announced they have re-signed defensive end Everrette Thompson to the practice squad. Thompson, who was an undrafted free agent out of Washington, was with the team during training camp.
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Larry Foote says defense is good enough to overcome Darnell Dockett injury
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 22, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals' DE Calais Campbell: Dockett injury 'sucks,' others need to step up
- A game-time decision, Jonathan Cooper going through learning experience with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals RB Andre Ellington bulks up in anticipation of harder hits this season
- Peter King, SI.com senior NFL writer - Friday August 22Peter King thinks Carson Palmer could have a big year for the Cardinals.
- Michael Floyd, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 22Michael Floyd says he thinks he can be the best wide receiver in the NFL.
- Jared Veldheer, Cardinals tackle - Friday August 22Jared Veldheer talks about his road from a Division II college to the NFL.
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.