Updated Dec 28, 2012 - 5:35 pm
Cardinals' Dockett tweets he's glad season is almost over
The 31-year-old has just 34 tackles and 1.5 sacks, failing to make an impact in many games.
Oh, and there was that whole dust-up with Kerry Rhodes at the end of the New York Jets game, which led to the defensive lineman sustaining a hefty fine.
Well, with one game left to play, Dockett took to his twitter page to tell the world his thoughts on the regular season coming to a close.
"Damn I'm glad this season is damn near over! I wanna hit the reset button like on madden and start over.....[profanity]"
Dockett has appeared to be unhappy with head coach Ken Whisenhunt as well as the situation the team finds itself in, especially with his side of the ball playing well while the offense is barely functional most games.
And not unlike many of the team's fans, Dockett is looking forward to turning the page on 2012 with hopes of a better future.
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 1, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals LB John Abraham releases statement on June DUI arrest
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely on proposal to push PATs back: 'There's going to be a lot more injuries'
- Cardinals rookie receiver John Brown doing more than relying on physical talents in training camp
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Brown sits out, Starks adds depth, Abraham will be in camp 'soon'
- Kareem Martin, Arizona Cardinals defensive end - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ defensive end Kareem Martin speaks on his first NFL training camp experience.
- Tony Jefferson, Arizona Cardinals safety - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ safety Tony Jefferson discusses training camp improvements.
- Bob McManaman, azcentral sports writer - Friday August 1azcentral sports writer Bob McManaman joins the show at Cardinals training camp.
- John Brown, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 1Cardinals rookie wide receiver John Brown says he is different from other rookies.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 1Are the fortunes of the Arizona Cardinals changing?