Updated Dec 28, 2012 - 5:35 pm
Cardinals' Dockett tweets he's glad season is almost over
The 31-year-old has just 34 tackles and 1.5 sacks, failing to make an impact in many games.
Oh, and there was that whole dust-up with Kerry Rhodes at the end of the New York Jets game, which led to the defensive lineman sustaining a hefty fine.
Well, with one game left to play, Dockett took to his twitter page to tell the world his thoughts on the regular season coming to a close.
"Damn I'm glad this season is damn near over! I wanna hit the reset button like on madden and start over.....[profanity]"
Dockett has appeared to be unhappy with head coach Ken Whisenhunt as well as the situation the team finds itself in, especially with his side of the ball playing well while the offense is barely functional most games.
And not unlike many of the team's fans, Dockett is looking forward to turning the page on 2012 with hopes of a better future.
- Arizona Cardinals' OC: Rashard Mendenhall 'back to what I remember' from Pittsburgh
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 5
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely feels a responsibility to help others
- Arizona Cardinals' O-line faces familiar challenge in St. Louis Rams' Robert Quinn
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.