Report: Cardinals' Jason Licht could become next GM in Jacksonville
However in a 24-hour news cycle, those moves are often announced a few days earlier.
On Sunday, ESPN Insider Adam Schefter tweeted that the Jacksonville Jaguars intend to relieve GM Gene Smith of his duties following Sunday's season finale. Schefter also went on to say that one of Smith's two potential replacements is Jason Licht, the Director of Player Personnel for the Arizona Cardinals.
Licht is currently in his second stint with the Cardinals. In 2008, he served as a personnel executive with the team before leaving for the New England Patriots (2009-11) to take over as their Director of Pro Personnel.
He returned to Arizona in May 2012.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.