Updated Dec 30, 2012 - 12:27 pm
Report: Cardinals' Jason Licht could become next GM in Jacksonville
However in a 24-hour news cycle, those moves are often announced a few days earlier.
On Sunday, ESPN Insider Adam Schefter tweeted that the Jacksonville Jaguars intend to relieve GM Gene Smith of his duties following Sunday's season finale. Schefter also went on to say that one of Smith's two potential replacements is Jason Licht, the Director of Player Personnel for the Arizona Cardinals.
Licht is currently in his second stint with the Cardinals. In 2008, he served as a personnel executive with the team before leaving for the New England Patriots (2009-11) to take over as their Director of Pro Personnel.
He returned to Arizona in May 2012.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up