Updated Dec 31, 2012 - 2:01 pm
Ken Whisenhunt's statement upon being relieved of duties
I'm very proud of what we as a team and as an organization achieved during that time. Collectively we accomplished some very special and unprecedented things. That's a testament to the dedication, hard work and talent of so many coaches, players and people throughout the organization.
But we all understand this business and when you don't win enough games changes are made. That doesn't mean it's easy but you definitely don't have to look far to find people that have it much worse.
I want to especially thank Cardinals fans who treated my family and me so well and made our time in Arizona so special.
While this chapter ends for us, we are hopeful that the ones ahead of us will be as enriching as this one has been.
- The biggest story was Carson Palmer, and here's why
- The Pulse: Karlos Dansby should go to the Pro Bowl
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals - Dec. 19
- Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald back at practice, must pass one more test to play
- Arizona Cardinals safety Tony Jefferson 'fired up' about opportunity to play in must-win game
- Wolf's 5 Star Games - Friday December 20Wolf gives his top 5 NFL games for this weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 20Wolf gives factors in the Cardinals upcoming game in Seattle.
- Michael Bidwell, President AZ Cardinals - Friday December 20The AZ Cardinals President discusses the upcoming game in Seattle.
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL analyst - Friday December 20The Cardinals found a way to beat the Titans on Sunday.
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday December 19The challenge of playing in Seattle and how he is happy Coach Arians has his back.