Updated Jan 2, 2013 - 4:49 pm
Larry Fitzgerald weighs in on Arizona Cardinals' shakeup
Arizona Cardinals franchise receiver Larry Fitzgerald took to his website to publicly thank former head coach Ken Whisenhunt and general manager Rod Graves for their guidance and professionalism during their tenure in the desert.
The ever classy Fitzgerald said he and his teammates should all take responsibility for the Cardinals' disappointing 2012 campaign that began with such hope.
Fitzgerald fell victim to the team's quarterback carousel which limited his offensive production.
The 29-year-old Pro Bowler had just 71 receptions for 798 yards and four touchdowns this season but remains an elite superstar in the league.
- Arizona Cardinals sign a pair of defensive lineman
- All-Access with Arians: Dockett to have surgery, Mathieu and Ta'amu back
- Arizona Cardinals begin to move on without Darnell Dockett
- Forbes: Arizona Cardinals are NFL's 25th-most valuable team
- Larry Fitzgerald taking things on a year-to-year basis, not worried about future with Arizona Cardinals
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.