Updated Jan 2, 2013 - 4:49 pm
Larry Fitzgerald weighs in on Arizona Cardinals' shakeup
Arizona Cardinals franchise receiver Larry Fitzgerald took to his website to publicly thank former head coach Ken Whisenhunt and general manager Rod Graves for their guidance and professionalism during their tenure in the desert.
The ever classy Fitzgerald said he and his teammates should all take responsibility for the Cardinals' disappointing 2012 campaign that began with such hope.
Fitzgerald fell victim to the team's quarterback carousel which limited his offensive production.
The 29-year-old Pro Bowler had just 71 receptions for 798 yards and four touchdowns this season but remains an elite superstar in the league.
- Arizona Cardinals' OC: Rashard Mendenhall 'back to what I remember' from Pittsburgh
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 5
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely feels a responsibility to help others
- Arizona Cardinals' O-line faces familiar challenge in St. Louis Rams' Robert Quinn
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.