Updated Jan 2, 2013 - 4:49 pm
Larry Fitzgerald weighs in on Arizona Cardinals' shakeup
Arizona Cardinals franchise receiver Larry Fitzgerald took to his website to publicly thank former head coach Ken Whisenhunt and general manager Rod Graves for their guidance and professionalism during their tenure in the desert.
The ever classy Fitzgerald said he and his teammates should all take responsibility for the Cardinals' disappointing 2012 campaign that began with such hope.
Fitzgerald fell victim to the team's quarterback carousel which limited his offensive production.
The 29-year-old Pro Bowler had just 71 receptions for 798 yards and four touchdowns this season but remains an elite superstar in the league.
- Arizona Cardinals' Andre Ellington tops ESPN list of breakout candidates
- Ron Jaworski: Arizona Cardinals' Carson Palmer 20th-best QB in NFL
- NFL.com writers: Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald 'primed to regress in 2014'
- Arizona Cardinals' Lorenzo Alexander: Seattle Seahawks play championship game every week
- Arizona Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald beats Seattle Seahawks' Earl Thomas, gets slimed anyway
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday July 22ESPN NFL insider Mike Sando gives updates from around the NFC West as teams head into training camp.
- Lorenzo Alexander, AZ Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 18Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander talks about team expectations for 2014.
- John McClain, Houston Chronicle sportswriter - Friday July 11Houston Chronicle sportswriter John McClain talks about the Rockets’ offseason.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Friday June 20Keim discusses his players progress so far and his anticipation of future signings.
- Kurt Warner, former AZ Cardinals QB - Thursday June 19How does he feel about being inducted into Cardinals' Ring of Honor?