Arizona Cardinals VP of player personnel candidate for GM openings
Arizona Cardinals' vice president of player personnel Steve Keim figures to be a hot commodity to contend for one of the NFL's general manager vacancies.
ESPN's Adam Schefter tweeted Keim is set to meet with the San Diego Chargers to interview for their general manager opening.
Cardinals vice president of player personnel Steve Keim is scheduled to interview this week for the San Diego Chargers' GM job.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 1, 2013
There are also reports Keim is on the short list of candidates for the Cleveland Browns' GM job.
Keim has been with the Cardinals' organization since 1990, when he came on board as a regional scout. He also served as director of player personnel before being promoted to his current role in May 2012.
- What I Saw -- Thursday, Aug. 21
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.
- House of Cards Camp Awards - Friday August 22Doug & Wolf announce the winners of the 2014 House of Cards Camp Awards.
- Max Starks, Cardinals offenisve lineman - Friday August 22Cardinals offensive lineman Max Starks is excited to be reunited with Bruce Arians.
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Friday August 22Michael Bidwill discusses preparing for the Super Bowl without the help of the City of Glendale.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.