Arizona Cardinals VP of player personnel candidate for GM openings
Arizona Cardinals' vice president of player personnel Steve Keim figures to be a hot commodity to contend for one of the NFL's general manager vacancies.
ESPN's Adam Schefter tweeted Keim is set to meet with the San Diego Chargers to interview for their general manager opening.
Cardinals vice president of player personnel Steve Keim is scheduled to interview this week for the San Diego Chargers' GM job.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 1, 2013
There are also reports Keim is on the short list of candidates for the Cleveland Browns' GM job.
Keim has been with the Cardinals' organization since 1990, when he came on board as a regional scout. He also served as director of player personnel before being promoted to his current role in May 2012.
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.