Updated Jan 2, 2013 - 10:05 am
Report has Penn State's Bill O'Brien on Cardinals list of candidates
Originally published: Jan 2, 2013 - 7:51 am
The list of candidates for the Arizona Cardinals head coaching job now includes a college coach.
According to PennLive.com the Cardinals are one of three teams that plan to interview Penn State's Bill O'Brien.
O'Brien went 8-4 in his first season as the coach in Happy Valley.
Before taking over the Penn State program, O'Brien had been the offensive coordinator for the New England Patriots. Should he leave the Nittany Lions for the NFL, the team that hires him will owe the school a $9.2 million buyout, according to ESPN's Darren Rovell.
- All-Access with Arians: Jobs still up for grabs, cuts will be difficult
- What I Saw -- Thursday, Aug. 21
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.
- House of Cards Camp Awards - Friday August 22Doug & Wolf announce the winners of the 2014 House of Cards Camp Awards.
- Max Starks, Cardinals offenisve lineman - Friday August 22Cardinals offensive lineman Max Starks is excited to be reunited with Bruce Arians.
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Friday August 22Michael Bidwill discusses preparing for the Super Bowl without the help of the City of Glendale.