Updated Jan 2, 2013 - 10:01 am
Andy Reid to talk with Chiefs before Cardinals
Originally published: Jan 2, 2013 - 8:29 am
The Arizona Cardinals won't be the only team Andy Reid interviews with on Wednesday, if he indeed does end up talking with the Cardinals.
ESPN's Adam Schefter sent out a tweet early Wednesday noting that Reid would interview with the Kansas City Chiefs before making his way to Arizona.
Plot thickens: Before arriving in Arizona tonight, Andy Reid will interview today in Philadelphia with the KC Chiefs, via @mortreport.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 2, 2013
Reid's name has been thrown in multiple directions in connection with the Cardinals already this week. Tuesday it was reported a deal between Reid and Arizona was close to being finalized.
- Forbes: Larry Fitzgerald among most overpaid players in NFL
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 20, 2014
- Cardinals linebacker Lorenzo Alexander defends Daniel Snyder but thinks Redskins should change name
- New Arizona Cardinals defensive lineman Isaac Sopoaga thrown right into the mix
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu practices for the first time this season
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.