Updated Jan 2, 2013 - 10:01 am
Andy Reid to talk with Chiefs before Cardinals
Originally published: Jan 2, 2013 - 8:29 am
The Arizona Cardinals won't be the only team Andy Reid interviews with on Wednesday, if he indeed does end up talking with the Cardinals.
ESPN's Adam Schefter sent out a tweet early Wednesday noting that Reid would interview with the Kansas City Chiefs before making his way to Arizona.
Plot thickens: Before arriving in Arizona tonight, Andy Reid will interview today in Philadelphia with the KC Chiefs, via @mortreport.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 2, 2013
Reid's name has been thrown in multiple directions in connection with the Cardinals already this week. Tuesday it was reported a deal between Reid and Arizona was close to being finalized.
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely on proposal to push PATs back: 'There's going to be a lot more injuries'
- Cardinals rookie receiver John Brown doing more than relying on physical talents in training camp
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Brown sits out, Starks adds depth, Abraham will be in camp 'soon'
- Arizona Cardinals sign rookie free agent LB Derrell Johnson
- Arizona Cardinals bring in veteran Max Starks for depth, not to replace Bobby Massie
- Tony Jefferson, Arizona Cardinals safety - Friday August 1Arizona Cardinals’ safety Tony Jefferson discusses training camp improvements.
- Bob McManaman, azcentral sports writer - Friday August 1azcentral sports writer Bob McManaman joins the show at Cardinals training camp.
- John Brown, Cardinals wide receiver - Friday August 1Cardinals rookie wide receiver John Brown says he is different from other rookies.
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 1Are the fortunes of the Arizona Cardinals changing?
- Doug & Wolf Impromptu Power Poll - Friday August 1Doug & Wolf's top 5 things to look for at Cardinals' Fan Fest.