Updated Jan 2, 2013 - 10:01 am
Andy Reid to talk with Chiefs before Cardinals
Originally published: Jan 2, 2013 - 8:29 am
The Arizona Cardinals won't be the only team Andy Reid interviews with on Wednesday, if he indeed does end up talking with the Cardinals.
ESPN's Adam Schefter sent out a tweet early Wednesday noting that Reid would interview with the Kansas City Chiefs before making his way to Arizona.
Plot thickens: Before arriving in Arizona tonight, Andy Reid will interview today in Philadelphia with the KC Chiefs, via @mortreport.— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) January 2, 2013
Reid's name has been thrown in multiple directions in connection with the Cardinals already this week. Tuesday it was reported a deal between Reid and Arizona was close to being finalized.
- Arizona Cardinals don't want to be NFC West's 'stepchild' any longer
- Arizona Cardinals will have Andre Ellington back on the field vs. Rams
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 6
- A different kind of measuring stick awaits Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals' coach expects 'questionable' Carson Palmer to play Sunday vs. St. Louis Rams
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?