Updated Jan 2, 2013 - 8:19 pm
Report: Andy Reid interview with Kansas City went well
Former Eagles head coach Andy Reid has garnered quite a bit of interest around the league just a few days after being fired by Philadelphia.
Reid met with the Kansas City Chiefs brass Wednesday and had planned to travel to Arizona to meet with the Cardinals afterwards.
However, those plans changed after Reid's interview with the Chiefs ran longer than expected.
Philadelphia's FOX 29 TV and 94WIP Radio host Howard Eskin tweeted Wednesday night that Reid's interview with Kansas City appeared to go smoothly.
Andy Reid meeting w KC Chiefs 2day in PHL lasted close to 9 hours and never made it to Arizona.I Was there and looked like meeting went well— Howard Eskin (@howardeskin) January 3, 2013
Reid is expected in Arizona Thursday and remains a top candidate to land the Cardinals' head coaching position.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up