Updated Jan 3, 2013 - 11:00 am
Arizona Cardinals have no interviews scheduled for Thursday
No one else will be, either, according to Arizona Sports 620's Kyndra de St. Aubin.
Heard from Cardinals that NO interviews schedule today.— Kyndra de St. Aubin (@Kyndra620) January 3, 2013
CBS Sports' Jason La Canfora tweeted something similar earlier in the day, citing the Bidwills' Fiesta Bowl commitments as a reason for inaction. The game, which will be played Thursday night at University of Phoenix Stadium in Glendale, is pitting Oregon against Kansas State.
Reid was originally scheduled to leave for AZ on Wed. The Bidwells tied up with Fiesta Bowl obligations so difficult to do much there 2day— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) January 3, 2013
Of course, that does not mean the Cardinals won't be doing anything coaching-search related. As de St. Aubin later reported, candidate Ray Horton will be with Cardinals president Michael Bidwill at some point Thursday.
Hearing that Horton and his family have been invited & will sit in Bidwill's suite w/ Michael for Fiesta Bowl tonight— Kyndra de St. Aubin (@Kyndra620) January 3, 2013
- All-Access with Arians: Jobs still up for grabs, cuts will be difficult
- What I Saw -- Thursday, Aug. 21
- The Pulse: Two-thirds of voters say Arizona Cardinals should go with a new kicker
- Arizona Cardinals safety Deone Bucannon: clean hits 'something I have to learn'
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Bob McManaman- Arizona Republic senior sportswriter - Friday August 22Bob McManaman believes that Jay Feely is in danger of getting cut from the Cardinals.
- Andre Ellington- Cardinals running back - Friday August 22Andre Ellington looks forward to a break out year with the Arizona Cardinals.
- House of Cards Camp Awards - Friday August 22Doug & Wolf announce the winners of the 2014 House of Cards Camp Awards.
- Max Starks, Cardinals offenisve lineman - Friday August 22Cardinals offensive lineman Max Starks is excited to be reunited with Bruce Arians.
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals president - Friday August 22Michael Bidwill discusses preparing for the Super Bowl without the help of the City of Glendale.