Updated Jan 8, 2013 - 1:15 pm
If Cardinals go offensive line in draft, they'll have plenty of options
Really, take a look.
A lot will happen between now and the draft, which begins on April 25, including private workouts, college all-star games and the NFL Scouting Combine.
Still, as far as the Cardinals are concerned, their biggest needs are pretty easily identifiable: quarterback and offensive line.
While this is regarded to be a fairly weak QB class, there appear to be several talented lineman from which the Cardinals may be left to choose from.
ESPN NCAA football analyst Mark May, as a guest of Arizona Sports 620's Burns and Gambo Tuesday, had some pretty high praise for some of the top prospects, including Texas A&M tackle Luke Joeckel and Alabama guard Chance Womack.
"Well Joeckel and Womack will definitely probably be top-12 picks in my opinion," he said.
May said he does not expect A&M tackle Jake Matthews to leave college, but said the best offensive linemen in this draft have plenty to offer an NFL team.
- Arizona Cardinals' OC: Rashard Mendenhall 'back to what I remember' from Pittsburgh
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 5
- Arizona Cardinals' Jay Feely feels a responsibility to help others
- Arizona Cardinals' O-line faces familiar challenge in St. Louis Rams' Robert Quinn
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.