Updated Jan 9, 2013 - 5:18 pm
Herm Edwards: Larry Fitzgerald's career is wasting away
Edwards, who coached the New York Jets for five seasons and the Kansas City Chiefs for three, has seen some talented players.
Needless to say, he views Arizona Cardinals receiver Larry Fitzgerald as one of the game's best.
"I say this every Sunday, how good is this guy," Edwards told Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf Wednesday. "He's a pro's pro.
"This poor guy, Larry Fitzgerald, sits there every week. You can't get him the ball, it's unbelievable."
Fitzgerald finished the 2012 campaign with 71 catches for just 798 yards and a career-low four touchdowns. It was a down year for Arizona's offense in general, the problems for which can be traced directly to one position.
"It's hard to watch."
- Carson Palmer needs a left tackle for Christmas, ESPN's Jaworski says
- Cardinals offensive tackle Eric Winston: Playing meaningful games 'is what it's all about'
- Jaws: Dansby playing with a chip on his shoulder
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 12
- Stability at quarterback a huge catalyst for Arizona Cardinals' 2013 success
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 13Go inside the Film Room with Wolf to analyze the Cardinals-Titans matchup.
- Wolf's 5 Star NFL Game - Friday December 13What is the must-see NFL game of the weekend?
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 13Does Shanahan want out of DC? Will Rodgers play again this season? Can the Patriots survive without
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.