Updated Jan 11, 2013 - 12:38 pm
Arizona Cardinals sign six to future contracts
Linebackers Tim Fugger and Colin Parker, defensive linemen Ricky Lumpkin and Everrette Thompson and running back Fozzy Whittaker were all on the team's practice squad last season and have been re-signed for 2013, whereas offensive lineman Jeremiah Warren was signed to a new contract.
Warren spent most of 2012 on the Patriots practice squad after signing as an undrafted free agent out of South Florida. He started 38 career games in college and was named to the All-Big East second-team as a senior.
- Arizona Cardinals sign a pair of defensive linemen
- All-Access with Arians: Dockett to have surgery, Mathieu and Ta'amu back
- Arizona Cardinals begin to move on without Darnell Dockett
- Forbes: Arizona Cardinals are NFL's 25th-most valuable team
- Larry Fitzgerald taking things on a year-to-year basis, not worried about future with Arizona Cardinals
- Lyle Sendlein, Cardinals center - Wednesday August 20Lyle Sendlein talks about coming back from his injury and the loss of Darnell Dockett.
- Jake Plummer- Former Cardinals and Sun Devils quarterback - Wednesday August 20Jake Plummer says Johnny Manziel is just passionate about the game of football.
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Wednesday August 20Lorenzo Alexander discusses having to step up to fill the voids left by injuries and free agents lea
- Bickley Blast - Wednesday August 20The NFL has a new problem on their hands, and it has to do with the Redskins.
- Larry Fitzgerald, AZ Cardinals WR - Wednesday August 20Doug & Wolf ask Fitz about the Cardinals offense and about his future in Arizona.