Updated Jan 11, 2013 - 12:38 pm
Arizona Cardinals sign six to future contracts
Linebackers Tim Fugger and Colin Parker, defensive linemen Ricky Lumpkin and Everrette Thompson and running back Fozzy Whittaker were all on the team's practice squad last season and have been re-signed for 2013, whereas offensive lineman Jeremiah Warren was signed to a new contract.
Warren spent most of 2012 on the Patriots practice squad after signing as an undrafted free agent out of South Florida. He started 38 career games in college and was named to the All-Big East second-team as a senior.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?