Updated Jan 19, 2013 - 10:08 am
Report: Bruce Arians hires Harold Goodwin as Arizona Cardinals offensive coordinator
New Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians has begun to assemble his staff.
According to profootballtalk.com, Arians has hired Indianapolis Colts offensive line coach Harold Goodwin to be his offensive coordinator with the Cardinals.
Goodwin has worked under Arians with the Pittsburgh Steelers and Colts.
Goodwin has a tall task ahead with a Cardinals offense that scored just 15.6 points per game last season, which was second-worst in the NFL.
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 4
- Tight ends torching Arizona Cardinals' defense, but it's not as bad as you think
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 2A look at what unfolded between the Cardinals and Eagles in Philadelphia.