Updated Jan 19, 2013 - 10:08 am
Report: Bruce Arians hires Harold Goodwin as Arizona Cardinals offensive coordinator
New Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians has begun to assemble his staff.
According to profootballtalk.com, Arians has hired Indianapolis Colts offensive line coach Harold Goodwin to be his offensive coordinator with the Cardinals.
Goodwin has worked under Arians with the Pittsburgh Steelers and Colts.
Goodwin has a tall task ahead with a Cardinals offense that scored just 15.6 points per game last season, which was second-worst in the NFL.
- Cardinals offensive tackle Eric Winston: Playing meaningful games 'is what it's all about'
- Jaws: Dansby playing with a chip on his shoulder
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 12
- Stability at quarterback a huge catalyst for Arizona Cardinals' 2013 success
- Franz's 2013 NFL Power Poll - Week 15
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.