Updated Jan 19, 2013 - 6:58 pm
Report: Arizona Cardinals hire Todd Bowles as defensive coordinator
The Arizona Cardinals have added another member to new head coach Bruce Arians' staff.
CBS NFL Insider Jason La Canfora tweeted the Cardinals and Todd Bowles reached an agreement on Saturday for him to take the reins as defensive coordinator.
Cardinals have agreed to terms with Todd Bowles as their defensive coordinator, as expected.— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) January 20, 2013
Bowles was long-rumored to join Arians in Arizona after Ray Horton and the Cardinals parted ways.
He finished the season as the Philadelphia Eagles defensive coordinator in 2012 after Juan Castillo got fired midseason.
- Injury Report: St. Louis Rams at Arizona Cardinals
- Able to walk again, Arizona Cardinals' Jonathan Cooper takes another step toward return
- NFL.com writer: Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu front-runner for Defensive Rookie of the Year honor
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 4
- Tight ends torching Arizona Cardinals' defense, but it's not as bad as you think
- NFL Power Poll - Week 14 - Wednesday December 4Doug & Wolf debate which teams are top 5 in the NFL
- Daryl Johnston, Fox NFL Analyst - Tuesday December 3What were his takeaways from the Cardinals loss to Philadelphia?
- Bruce Arians- Arizona Cardinals Head Coach - Monday December 2Bruce Arians discusses the poor officiating Sunday against the Eagles.
- Bickley Blast 12-2-13 - Monday December 2Bickley Blast: Cardinals officials
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 2A look at what unfolded between the Cardinals and Eagles in Philadelphia.