Report: Arizona Cardinals hire Todd Bowles as defensive coordinator
The Arizona Cardinals have added another member to new head coach Bruce Arians' staff.
CBS NFL Insider Jason La Canfora tweeted the Cardinals and Todd Bowles reached an agreement on Saturday for him to take the reins as defensive coordinator.
Cardinals have agreed to terms with Todd Bowles as their defensive coordinator, as expected.— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) January 20, 2013
Bowles was long-rumored to join Arians in Arizona after Ray Horton and the Cardinals parted ways.
He finished the season as the Philadelphia Eagles defensive coordinator in 2012 after Juan Castillo got fired midseason.
- Cardinals coach: As of now, Rashard Mendenhall is the starting running back
- Cardinals coach Bruce Arians on Daryl Washington: 'He's walking a very thin line'
- Patriots TE Gronkowski undergoes back surgery
- Cardinals rookie class to be recognized before D-backs game
- Football writers honor Colts coach Chuck Pagano
- Impromptu Power Poll: Tim Tebow - Monday June 10Doug & Wolf's top 5 reasons why the Patriots signed Tim Tebow.
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br