Updated Jan 20, 2013 - 5:32 pm
Report: Tom Moore to be Cardinals assistant head coach/offensive coordinator
According to CBS NFL insider Jason La Canfora, long-time assistant Tom Moore will work alongside Harold Goodwin as the Cardinals' new assistant head coach/offensive coordinator.
Moore, whose career as an NFL assistant dates back to 1977, was the offensive coordinator in Indianapolis from 1998-2000 when Arians was the Colts quarterbacks coach.
The 74-year-old has been a part of three Super Bowl-winning staffs with Pittsburgh (1978 and 1979) and Indianapolis (2006). He most recently served as an offensive consultant for the Tennessee Titans and New York Jets.
In addition to Moore, La Canfora also reports that the Cardinals will add Tom Pratt as a pass-rush specialist.
Pratt has coached with the likes of Bill Cowher, Tony Dungy and Marty Schottenheimer during his time in the NFL. He will be coming to Arizona from IMG Academies, where he has worked with prospects leading up to the NFL draft.
Dave Dulberg, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.