Updated Jan 20, 2013 - 5:32 pm
Report: Tom Moore to be Cardinals assistant head coach/offensive coordinator
According to CBS NFL insider Jason La Canfora, long-time assistant Tom Moore will work alongside Harold Goodwin as the Cardinals' new assistant head coach/offensive coordinator.
Moore, whose career as an NFL assistant dates back to 1977, was the offensive coordinator in Indianapolis from 1998-2000 when Arians was the Colts quarterbacks coach.
The 74-year-old has been a part of three Super Bowl-winning staffs with Pittsburgh (1978 and 1979) and Indianapolis (2006). He most recently served as an offensive consultant for the Tennessee Titans and New York Jets.
In addition to Moore, La Canfora also reports that the Cardinals will add Tom Pratt as a pass-rush specialist.
Pratt has coached with the likes of Bill Cowher, Tony Dungy and Marty Schottenheimer during his time in the NFL. He will be coming to Arizona from IMG Academies, where he has worked with prospects leading up to the NFL draft.
Dave Dulberg, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Former Cardinals quarterback Kurt Warner thankful for patience of fans, organization
- Notes from the Nest: July 30, 2014
- Arizona Cardinals to host Fan Fest this weekend
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Extra points experiment will be fun, may add excitement
- Locking up Patrick Peterson was a great move by the Cardinals
- Paul Fanaika, Arizona Cardinals offensive guard - Wednesday July 30The Arizona Cardinals’ offensive guard Paul Fanaika joins the show to discuss training camp.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Wednesday July 30NFL Network analyst Kurt Warner discusses Arizona Cardinals' training camp.
- Patrick Peterson, Arizona Cardinals cornerback - Wednesday July 30Arizona Cardinals' defensive cornerback Patrick Peterson discusses his new contract extension.
- Paul's Call with Paul Calvisi! - Wednesday July 30Johnny Manziel struggles in practice.
- Pete Prisco- CBS NFL Analyst - Wednesday July 30Pete Prisco talks about the top cornerbacks in the NFL.