Arizona Cardinals announce three assistant hires
The Arizona Cardinals made the hirings of three new assistants official on Monday.
Bowles has 13 years of coaching experience and most recently served as the Philadelphia Eagles secondary coach before being promoted to defensive coordinator midseason. He was also team captain under Arians at Temple University in 1985.
Goodwin worked with Arians last season in Indianapolis as the team's offensive line coach, where helped the Colts offense finish 10th in NFL with 362.4 yards per game. Goodwin also teamed up with Arians in Pittsburgh and spent five seasons as the Steelers offensive assistant from 2007-2011.
The veteran Moore has 34 years of coaching experience in the NFL. He spent 13 years with the Colts and worked with Peyton Manning for 12 years as offensive coordinator. He also served one year as a senior offensive coordinator. Most recently, he served as the Tennessee Titans offensive consultant for the final five weeks of the 2012 season.
Moore has also coached with the Saints, Lions, Vikings, Steelers and Jets.
- Cardinals offensive tackle Eric Winston: Playing meaningful games 'is what it's all about'
- Jaws: Dansby playing with a chip on his shoulder
- Notes from the Nest: Arizona Cardinals practice - Dec. 12
- Stability at quarterback a huge catalyst for Arizona Cardinals' 2013 success
- Franz's 2013 NFL Power Poll - Week 15
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 12The Cardinals are in the playoff race.
- Steve Tasker, NFL Analyst - Wednesday December 11Tasker discusses Carson Palmer, Tyrann Mathieu and what's going on with the Redskins.
- John Abraham, AZ Cardinals - Monday December 9Abraham discusses his outstanding game, his record career and how long he plans to play.
- Steve Keim, AZ Cardinals GM - Monday December 9The Cardinals get a huge division win, but lose a huge piece to their defense.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.