Updated Jan 22, 2013 - 11:20 am
Cardinals promote Jason Licht to VP of Player Personnel
Keim, who was promoted to general manager a couple weeks ago, was formerly the vice president of player personnel. That job now belongs to Licht.
"Jason has been a valuable member of our organization with an outstanding and well-earned reputation throughout the league," Keim said in a press release. "In this new role he will take on an increased role in both college and pro personnel evaluation and also with contract negotiations."
Licht re-joined the Cardinals last summer as director of player personnel after serving as the director of pro personnel for the New England Patriots from 2009-2011. Prior to that he was Arizona's personnel executive.
- Bradley Sowell, offensive line bounce back for Arizona Cardinals
- What a difference a year makes for Steve Keim, Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker John Abraham's three-sack day puts him in historic company
- Larry Fitzgerald's big day leads Arizona Cardinals to win over St. Louis Rams
- Karlos Dansby continues happy homecoming with Arizona Cardinals
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?