Updated Jan 22, 2013 - 11:47 am
Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald headed to Pro Bowl
Fitzgerald has been named as a replacement for Chicago Bears wide receiver Brandon Marshall. This appearance will be the sixth in a row for the Arizona receiver and seventh overall in his career. Fitzgerald had originally been named as an alternate for the NFC squad when the rosters were announced last month.
Fitzgerald's production was way down in 2012, but that was a product of the Cardinals' well-chronicled struggles at quarterback. For the first time in team history, Arizona was forced to start four different quarterbacks during the course of their schedule. The result was 71 catches for only 798 yards and four touchdowns -- Fitzgerald's lowest output since his rookie season 2004.
The 2013 Pro Bowl will be played in Honolulu Sunday, January 27.
- Mark Schlereth, ESPN NFL analyst - Tuesday April 22ESPN NFL analyst Mark Schlereth talks about the NFL Draft.
- Terry McDonough, Cardinals VP of player personnel - Tuesday April 22Who will the Cardinals draft with their first-round pick?
- Larry Fitzgerald, Cardinals wide receiver - Tuesday April 22How are the Cardinals getting better in the offseason?
- Derek Carr- Fresno State quarterback - Monday April 21Fresno State quarterback Derek Carr talks about the NFL Draft.
- Steve Keim, Cardinals GM - Friday April 18Will the Cardinals draft a quarterback?