Updated Jan 22, 2013 - 11:47 am
Cardinals' Larry Fitzgerald headed to Pro Bowl
Fitzgerald has been named as a replacement for Chicago Bears wide receiver Brandon Marshall. This appearance will be the sixth in a row for the Arizona receiver and seventh overall in his career. Fitzgerald had originally been named as an alternate for the NFC squad when the rosters were announced last month.
Fitzgerald's production was way down in 2012, but that was a product of the Cardinals' well-chronicled struggles at quarterback. For the first time in team history, Arizona was forced to start four different quarterbacks during the course of their schedule. The result was 71 catches for only 798 yards and four touchdowns -- Fitzgerald's lowest output since his rookie season 2004.
The 2013 Pro Bowl will be played in Honolulu Sunday, January 27.
- Arizona Cardinals benefit from the Carson Palmer effect
- It's official: Arizona Cardinals re-sign trio of players, release Daryn Colledge
- Arizona Cardinals agree to terms with Oakland Raiders LT Jared Veldheer
- Arizona Cardinals react to Karlos Dansby's departure
- Arizona Cardinals to lose LB Karlos Dansby to Cleveland Browns
- Mike Sando, ESPN NFL insider - Tuesday March 11Is Jim Harbaugh still welcome in San Francisco?
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Monday March 10Kent Somers talks all things Cardinals free agency.
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Sports Cardinals beat writer - Thursday March 6Kent Somers discusses the Cardinals' efforts to sign Karlos Dansby.
- Pete Prisco, CBSSports.com NFL writer - Thursday March 6Pete Prisco of CBS Sports discusses the NFL offseason and the NFL draft.
- Jay Feely, Cardinals kicker - Thursday March 6Would a change to the extra point actually hinder player safety?