Updated Jan 22, 2013 - 7:32 pm
Report: Cardinals expected to hire Alabama offensive quality control coach Kevin Garver
Earlier Tuesday, Arians reportedly offered Austin Peay head coach Rick Christophel the team's open tight end coaching job.
But apparently, he wasn't done.
According to CoachingSearch.com, Arians has hired Alabama offensive quality control coach Kevin Garver as the Cardinals' new offensive quality control.
Garver has worked under Nick Saban for the past six seasons, including three years in which the Crimson Tide won the BCS National Championship.
During his time in Tuscaloosa, Garver worked as a student assistant, graduate assistant and as an offensive analyst for the Crimson Tide.
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?