Updated Jan 28, 2013 - 8:01 am
Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald is headed back to the Super Bowl
Arizona Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald is heading back to the big game after a four-year absence, only this time he's trading in his jersey and spikes for a suit and microphone.
Fitzgerald, who in 2012 earned a trip back to the Pro Bowl for a seventh time with 71 catches for 798 yards, will serve as a contributing analyst for CBS leading up to Super Bowl XLVII. Joining Fitzgerald will be Washington Redskins linebacker London Fletcher and Pro Football Hall of Famer Rod Woodson.
If Fitzgerald's appearance in the Big Easy is anything like his prior Super Bowl performance, CBS and its viewers will have little to complain about.
In the Cardinals' Super Bowl XLIII loss to the Pittsburgh Steelers, Fitzgerald had seven catches for 127 yards and two touchdowns.
- A 'confident' Andre Ellington excited about increased role with Arizona Cardinals
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Fighting not tolerated in Cardinals camp
- Antonio Cromartie: Arizona Cardinals ‘most talented secondary' he has been a part of
- Arizona Cardinals' GM Steve Keim: Bobby Massie in 'best shape of his career'
- Personnel and penumbras
- Lorenzo Alexander- Cardinals linebacker - Monday July 28Lorenzo Alexander gives his take on replacing Daryl Washington and praises former teammate London Fl
- Darren Urban, Arizona Cardinals reporter - Monday July 28Cardinals reporter Darren Urban discusses team improvements and which player he thinks will have a b
- Antonio Cromartie, Cardinals defensive back - Monday July 28Antonio Cromartie talks about his expectations for this year's Arizona Cardinals.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Monday July 28Cardinals coach Bruce Arians talks about the first days of training camp and what he's seen from pl
- Dave Pasch, Voice of the Arizona Cardinals - Monday July 28The voice of the Cardinals Dave Pasch shares his first impressions of training camp.