Updated Jan 28, 2013 - 4:38 pm
Dan Reeves: Tom Moore hire a 'great move' by Cardinals
Hired to be a part of head coach Bruce Arians' staff, the 74-year-old Moore brings an accomplished resumé to the team, and by all accounts the Cardinals are in for a real treat.
"I played against Tom, Tom's a great coach that's been successful everywhere he's been," NFL analyst and former coach Dan Reeves told Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf Monday. "He came from the Vince Lombardi school of starting out as a football player, and Tom is very bright; coached one of the better quarterbacks in the league for many, many years, and Peyton Manning will tell you that Tom's a big part of his success.
"That's a great move by Bruce."
Reeves went on to say he believes "nobody did a better job than Bruce Arians" as a coach last year, adding he thinks the Coach of the Year award should have gone to the man who guided the Colts to a 9-3 record while Chuck Pagano was battling leukemia.
"Bruce Arians could have very easily won that award."
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Wolf's NFL 5 Star Games - Week 14 - Friday December 6The must-see NFL games of the weekend.
- Wolf's Film Room - Friday December 6Ron Wolfley grinds film all week and shares his findings in the Cardinals-Rams match-up
- John Clayton, ESPN NFL Insider - Friday December 6The Professor provides insight into this week's NFL headlines
- Ron Jaworski, ESPN NFL Analyst - Thursday December 5A recap of the Cardinals game in Philly and what to expect against the Rams.
- Craig Wolfley, Steelers Sideline Analyst - Thursday December 5Will Ben Roethlisberger leave the Steelers?