Updated Jan 28, 2013 - 4:38 pm
Dan Reeves: Tom Moore hire a 'great move' by Cardinals
Hired to be a part of head coach Bruce Arians' staff, the 74-year-old Moore brings an accomplished resumé to the team, and by all accounts the Cardinals are in for a real treat.
"I played against Tom, Tom's a great coach that's been successful everywhere he's been," NFL analyst and former coach Dan Reeves told Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf Monday. "He came from the Vince Lombardi school of starting out as a football player, and Tom is very bright; coached one of the better quarterbacks in the league for many, many years, and Peyton Manning will tell you that Tom's a big part of his success.
"That's a great move by Bruce."
Reeves went on to say he believes "nobody did a better job than Bruce Arians" as a coach last year, adding he thinks the Coach of the Year award should have gone to the man who guided the Colts to a 9-3 record while Chuck Pagano was battling leukemia.
"Bruce Arians could have very easily won that award."
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Notes from the Nest: July 27, 2014
- Cardinals CB Patrick Peterson reasserts self as NFL's best
- Earl Watford, Paul Fanaika battling for Arizona Cardinals' right guard job
- Patrick Peterson 'relieved' of offensive, special teams duties with Arizona Cardinals
- Arizona Cardinals TE Troy Niklas forced to play catch-up
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.