Dan Reeves: Tom Moore hire a 'great move' by Cardinals
Hired to be a part of head coach Bruce Arians' staff, the 74-year-old Moore brings an accomplished resumé to the team, and by all accounts the Cardinals are in for a real treat.
"I played against Tom, Tom's a great coach that's been successful everywhere he's been," NFL analyst and former coach Dan Reeves told Arizona Sports 620's Doug and Wolf Monday. "He came from the Vince Lombardi school of starting out as a football player, and Tom is very bright; coached one of the better quarterbacks in the league for many, many years, and Peyton Manning will tell you that Tom's a big part of his success.
"That's a great move by Bruce."
Reeves went on to say he believes "nobody did a better job than Bruce Arians" as a coach last year, adding he thinks the Coach of the Year award should have gone to the man who guided the Colts to a 9-3 record while Chuck Pagano was battling leukemia.
"Bruce Arians could have very easily won that award."
Adam Green, Web Content Editor - ArizonaSports.com
- Karlos Dansby, Cardinals linebacker - Friday May 10Dansby tells Doug & Wolf how excited he is to be back and how he plans to contribute
- Calais Campbell, AZ Cardinals defensive end - Monday May 6Big #93 talks to the guys about the new coaching staff and becoming more of a leader
- Calais Campbell, Cardinals DE - Friday May 3Campbell talks about his inaugural charity golf tournament debuting this weekend. Also, he gives his
- Andre Ellington, Cardinals RB - Thursday May 2Arizona's 6th round pick joins the show to reminisce on his college career and talk about what he br
- Earl Watford, Cardinals 4th Round Selection - Wednesday May 1Earl Watford talked to Doug & Wolf about his strengths and being drafted out of a small school.