Updated Feb 3, 2013 - 12:45 pm
Arizona Sports Super Bowl XLVII Predictions
A chance to look like a genius, or a chance to look like a dope.
We here at ArizonaSports.com haven't shied away from making predictions this football season. We've shared our thoughts for Arizona Cardinals games and even stuck our necks out and peered into the future back in training camp.
Now it's time to put a cap on the 2012 season with our fearless predictions for Super Bowl XLVII between the San Francisco 49ers and the Baltimore Ravens in New Orleans.
I think Flacco will try to change. Flacco will try to execute a short game plan and fail. In the second half he'll go back to what he's good at and hit some long shots. The Ravens will make a valiant come back but come up short.
Final Score: San Francisco 27, Baltimore 24 -- and no, it's not on a late David Akers FG. Baltimore will score late but fail on the onside kick.
Final Score: San Francisco 31, Baltimore 24
Final Score: San Francisco 23, Baltimore 13
Final Score: Baltimore 27, San Francisco 24
Final Score: Baltimore 23, San Francisco 17
Final Score: Baltimore 34, San Francisco 23
Famous Person From City San Francisco - Steve Jobs Baltimore - Edgar Allen Poe...Advantage - San Francisco (iThink, therefore iAm)
Infamous Person From City San Francisco - OJ Simpson Baltimore - John Waters...Advantage - San Francisco (Divine can't touch the Juice)
Pre Super Bowl Controversy San Francisco - Homophobic CB Baltimore - Deer Antler Spray-using LB...Advantage - Baltimore (Way to know your San Francisco fan base, Culliver)
Signature Food San Francisco - Rice-a-Roni Baltimore - Blue Claw Crabs...Advantage - Baltimore (mmm Old Bay Seasoning)
Signature TV Show San Francisco - Full House Baltimore - The Wire...Advantage - San Francisco (Michelle and co. better than Omar and McNulty? You got it dude! )
Former Cardinal on Roster San Francisco - Leonard Davis Baltimore - Anquan Boldin...Advantage - Baltimore (Breaking face during game > Repeatedly false starting during game)
# of Receivers on Roster Better Than Jerry Rice San Francisco - 0 Baltimore - 0...Advantage - PUSH
Verdict: San Francisco 27, Baltimore 21
- Walt Powell claimed by New York Jets
- How the West Was Won - Week 1
- ESPN: Arizona Cardinals' offense will offset losses on defense, lead team to a winning record
- Cardinals awarded waiver claim on OLB Thomas Keiser, waive rookie WR Walt Powell
- Bauman, Golden, Sopoaga, Hardy among Arizona Cardinals' final roster cuts
- Darren Urban - azcardinals.com - Friday August 29Darren Urban breaks down the latest surrounding the Cardinals' impending roster moves
- Bickley Blast - Friday August 29The Arizona Cardinals and San Diego Chargers played one of the most pointless games in NFL history l
- Bickley Blast - Thursday August 28Which Valley football team will win more games this season, the Cardinals or the Sun Devils?
- Kirk Gibson, D-backs manager - Tuesday August 26D-backs manager Kirk Gibson discusses possible changes to a six-man rotation.
- Dave Pasch - Cardinals commentator - Tuesday August 26Dave Pasch thinks Michael Floyd is a number one receiving target.